September 7, 2009

Beating the walking death note by note

So now you're feeling kind of stressed because of the zombie killing feast you had last night, right? DON'T WORRY! I have the ultimate solution for you!

WHAT COULD IT BE? You might be wondering. Well, music is the answer. Believe it or not, music therapy is one of the newest anti stress therapies in our zombified society.


HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? Actually, it's not something that should surprise you. Don't you feel better when you hear your favorite song playing on the radio? Well, music therapy works in a similar way.

Music therapists claim that this technique must be adapted to every pacient. They have to consider people's physical and emotional needs in order to help them to improve their behavior, social and communicative skills among other things.

IS THAT ALL? No! Of course that's not all! Recently a group of junkies musicians have found one of the most effective and non violent solutions for the "zombie problem". And yes! It includes music therapy. Please watch this video in order to learn more about it.

3 comments:

  1. I listen to music everyday... and I feel as stressed as always... :(
    Maybe if I give up listening to thrash metal and I start to listen to beethoven or bach... I'll feel better...
    but I do not want to give it up... I prefer to keep on banging my head D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Javier is sooooooooooooooooooo g@y... Hahahaha.
    I've a question, what would happen if you listen to reggaeton?.
    The best thing you can listen to while you're killing a zombie is grindcore and death metal.

    (Just those kind of music that Javier hates, because of his condition, and i respect it....NOT!)

    ReplyDelete